Nutella mousse is just like chocolate mousse, only better!
'cause Nutella>Chocolate anytime, right? :)
This mousse is light, smooth, fluffy and can be whipped together in no time!!
This recipe is almost similar to my mango mousse recipe sans the sugar..
I find the sweetness of Nutella just right, you can add some sugar if you want it sweeter..
Two ingredients, two steps, can make it ahead, crowdpleaser.. So do yourself a favor and make this soon..Ingredients
1. Heavy cream/whipping cream- 1 cup
2. Nutella- 1/2 cup
- In a bowl, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold in the Nutella gently until evenly combined. Chill for atleast 30 mins before you serve.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings or chocolate chips
- Whip the cream only until soft peak form, nothing more than that.
Linking this post to :