When you're craving a dessert that brings out the little kid in you, this extraordinary ice cream will do the trick!.
I received this recipe from a family friend and she gets rave reviews from everyone each time she prepares it. I tried it once and it's one of our instant favorites. I personally love lychees and it adds a great flavor when used to prepare ice cream. This is a simple version of a delicious recipe. It is not only delicious, but also refreshing and rich-tasting for a great holiday dessert.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk (Nestle) - 1 cane
- Evaporated Milk (Nestle) - 1 cane
- Cool Whip (Karft) - 18 Oz
- Whole Lychees - 1 cane
- Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl without any lumps.
- Now transfer the mixture to a container and freeze it overnight.
- You can use any flavors like strawberry, mango etc...to make this ice cream.
- Remember to mix it nicely without any lumps.
- Freeze it properly to get a prefect ice cream texture.
mix-it-up-monday| melt-in-your-mouth-monday| a-round-tuit| inspire-me-tuesday| treasure-box-tuesday| two-cup-tuesday| the-southern-special-week-37| tuesdays-table| simple-supper-tuesday| a-wonderful-wednesday| hearth-soul-blog-hop| flusters-creative-muster-party|