Looking to surprise your family/spouse with a special breakfast this weekend? Check out this easy & healthy breakfast. Give your loved ones a break from cereals, pancakes and waffles. Have it with a glass of chocolate milk or fruit juice or cut fruits to make this a perfect breakfast combo.
Don't care how late you wake up
eat your breakfast......
Breakfast makes you energetic, it improves your focus & concentration, weight control, metabolism boost, helps in lowering the bad cholesterol and balance your hungry for rest of the day. We can keep going, so please don't skip your breakfast.
"EVERYTHING IS POSITIVE IN LIFE WHEN YOU ARE HEALTHY"
- Bread - 4-6 slices
- Butter - as needed
- Sandwich spread - as needed (you get this in Indian grocery)
- Cheese slice - 3 (optional)
- Tomatoes (sliced) - 1
- Capsicum (juvenile cut) - 1
- Cucumber (juvenile cut) - 1
- Pepper powder - as needed
- Salt - as needed
- Take two bread slice ( I used white bread ) . Generously spread butter on one side of each bread slice.
- Next grease the sandwich spread on one side followed by cheese on the same side of the bread slice.
- Now top it with all the cut veggies one by one, then sprinkle some salt & pepper powder on the veggies.
- Close the veggies filled bread with the other bread slice.
- Repeat the same steps for other slices of bread also.
- Meanwhile heat the panini maker. Once ready, place the bread slices over the grill. Then close the maker and wait till it turns green in color.
- Once the bread is grilled completely, take it carefully and cut into triangle or square as you desire.
- Now hot and tasty sandwich is ready to be served with ketchup and chips.
- You can also use whole wheat bread to make this sandwich.
- Any vegetable of your choice can be used.
- You can also replace cheese with mayonnaise or ranch.
- Black pepper powder can be replaced with white pepper.