Looking for an easy & quick salad recipe? Here I come with a simple salad recipe that I hope you all will like :).
This is a healthy and colorful salad. The crunchiness of veggies, sweetness of cranberry and pomegranate fruit with dressing of lemon juice will be awesome in taste for salad lovers . Enjoy!!
Quick tips for making a good salad,
- Salad must have the correct level of salt and pepper.
- Always toss the salad in a big wide bowl.
- Channa/Chickpeas - 1 1/2 cup
- Pomegranate - 1
- Colored bell pepper - 1 1/2 ( I used green, red, yellow & orange)
- Dry cranberry - 2-3tbsp
- Lemon - 1 (squeezed)
- Onion - 1/3 cup (finely chopped)
- Cilantro chopped - 2tbsp (finely chopped)
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- Soak chana over night and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Toss all the ingredients together in a wide bowl along with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Mix well.