Saturday, February 8, 2014

Balayam yoga - solution to hair loss??

Most of the things in life are easy to lose, but hard to gain.And this is so true when it comes to hair loss! I am recently having this problem of severe hair loss. Most of the times I would feel like giving a big scream when I comb my hair and find a whole clump of hair sticking to the comb.I know there are many of you joining my scream everyday in every part of the world.




So, is this post a solution to hair loss? Not exactly ! After trying dozens of hair oils and shampoos , I have now resorted to another option - YOGA. After thorough browsing, I am practicing the below asana hoping to get a solution.My google searches displayed many positive results. But I will update, if it personally works for me ! Meanwhile ,I am sure its worth a try for you guys as well coz even if it doesn't work- there is nothing to lose but gain some moments of silence and mental relaxation :)

BALAYAM YOGA ( RUBBING NAILS )


pc - www.astrogle.com
   
   Derivation of the name -

     Balayam derives it meaning from two hindi(Indian language) words - 'Bal' and 'Vyayam'         which means 'hair' and 'exercise' respectively.So it can be simply put as 'Exercise for hair'.

   Method -


   1.Curl your fingers inwards towards your palm
   2.Rub the surface of 4 nails (except thumb) as hard as you can
   3.Keep rubbing your nails continuously for 10 minutes at a stretch(preferably before breakfast             and before dinner)
   4. Practice this everyday for better results
  
   Reasoning behind this asana -

   The roots of hair follicles on scalp are connected to fingernails.This pressure creation will help
   in pumping required nutrition to the scalp and promote hair growth.
   
   Note :

     -   Do not rub tip of fingernails of one hand against surface of fingernails of another hand.It is          mentioned that it would accelerate hair growth on ears.
     -   It is also known that rubbing the thumb nails would fasten the growth of beard/moustache.             So ladies - beware !


   If you have tried this yoga already or now more details regarding it, feel free to share with us in the comments 
below.

   Follow us for more such beauty/health tips.

Linking this post to
empty-your-archive-47







7 comments:

  1. I love learning about different facets of hair losing & I have never heard of this brand so thank you for sharing your knowledge of Hair Loss During Pregnancy ;D Looking forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I thought about things like: why such information is for free here? Because when you write a book then at least on selling a book you get a percentage. Thank you and good luck on informing people more about it! Acne

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how are the results ? I am suffering from server hair loss too :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject?
    dualgen 15

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here are some hair loss solutions details which you might need for preventing hair loss, some natural remedies and some natural born vitamins and food with that you can stop hair fall.
    For more visits on: http://hairloss.co.com/hair-loss-solutions/

    ReplyDelete

Do you like it? Don't be a silent reader ;) leave a comment

Privacy Policy