Monday, February 24, 2014

Banana Ice-cream

I have been a sweetaholic since I was a kid. My mom always say that I have this mysterious extra space for desserts and fruits in my tummy. I am glad that you all liked my favorite avocado milkshake recipe. Today I am back with one more creamilicious, healthy and simple dessert recipe - Banana ice-cream !!

 No milk, no ice-cream maker, no hard-to-pronounce ingredients !! All you need is a banana. Today I am going to show you how to use up that over-ripe banana lying in your counter.


Step 1 - Take a banana, peel the skin off and cut it into thick chunks. Place the  chunks in zip-lock kind of bag and freeze it over-night.


Step 2 - Add the solid banana chunks to food processor/ blender and blend it until smooth and doughy. Serve it with the help of ice-cream scoop.


Suggestions-

  • Make sure you chop the banana into chunks.I learned that the hard way.
  • Sprinkle some chocolate syrup , nuts and serve immediately. 
  • You can experiment by adding some more ingredients like peanut butter, nutella, frozen strawberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like it? Don't be a silent reader ;) leave a comment

Privacy Policy