It's true that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it's also true that you tend to skip it amidst the hustle and bustle. Grab-n-go and quick-fix recipes can be very time-saving. So here I am with an easy breakfast idea which is great when you are in hurry.
Serves 1 | Time - 5 min | You will need :
- 2 frozen waffles (toasted/ microwaved)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- half banana (sliced)
- chocolate morsels (optional)
- maple syrup (as required)
- Spread peanut butter on one side of each waffle.
- Place banana slices & chocolate morsels over a waffle & form a sandwich (buttered-side in)
- Drizzle some generous amount of maple syrup over the waffle and enjoy!
I've decided to challenge myself to eat breakfast every day, so you will be seeing a lot of quick breakfast ideas from my side. Meanwhile check out our on-the-go breakfast idea here.
If you have a quick/easy breakfast idea, feel free to leave a comment!!