'Dear Winter, I don’t know how else to say this. But we are done. IT IS OVER! It was love at first sight 5 months back when I first met you in Chicago. But you have become too much to handle these days and also too commanding. Apart from the fact that you don’t let me wear my favorite dresses, you do not even allow me to have my favorite milkshakes! But now it is time for you to leave and please do not stick around longer. I have had enough of you already.Good bye!'
Whoof ! Now that I broke up with 'Winter', I need something to refresh myself and get back to things which I once loved before meeting 'him'. I don't know how many more days 'he' will continue to stalk me, but I am preparing myself for the change. I am not sure if it is Aishwarya's Avocado Milkshake or the breakup that reminded me of those super yummy milkshakes my mom makes back home. Either ways I am ready for some recovery treats to myself. I started with the avocado milkshake and I must say, it was delicious. And now, it is the turn for 'CARROT MILKSHAKE'! ( I know its getting too much too early, but as you know breakups are always not easy and the best way to get over it is food and of course shopping ;))
1.Carrots - 3 nos ( large sized)
2.Milk - 1/2 litre
3.Sugar - as required
5.Assorted nuts (optional)
6.Ice cubes (optional)
1. Clean the carrots and pressure cook/microwave them till soft.
2. Allow the cooked carrots to cool.
3. Blend in the mixer with the cooked carrots, just half a glass of milk and
other ingredients to a smooth mixture.
4. Add the rest of the milk and give the mixture another whir or two.
5. Serve chilled.
6. Garnish the drink with grated carrots or nuts.
1. Make sure you do not blend at a very high speed in step 4 else the milk
may spew out of the mixer jar.
2. The consistency of the milkshake may get thicker once refrigerated. Add
some more milk to correct the consistency.
3. It tastes best when served chilled.
If you are just like me trying to get some dose of summer already, you may want to check our Avocado milkshake and Frozen banana ice cream recipes.
Linking this post to