Hello everyone!! It is summer time and hence it is officially 'Mango Time' ! I guess even the hot climate is bearable and something to long for, when there are mangoes! Among many other mango recipes, mango milkshake is my personal favorite.This shake is very easy to make and kids will definitely love this delicious and juicy mango shake. Here you go with the recipe for mouth watering mango milkshake
Ripe Mango (chopped)- 1 cup
Chilled milk - 1 cup
Vanilla ice cream - 1 scoop (optional)
Sugar or honey - 2 tsp
Cardamom - 1/4 tsp (optional)
- Peel the skin of mango and roughly chop them.
- First blend mango chunks along with sugar or honey into smooth paste.
- Now add vanilla ice cream, chilled milk and cardamom, blend for 10 seconds.
- Pour the shake in a glass and garnish with honey and mint leaves before serving.
- Ready to be served chill.
- You can also add honey instead of sugar.
- You can add a pinch of saffron while serving the shake.
- You can also add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the top of the shake while serving.