Mint and Cilantro are like best friends.This combination is my all time favorite. The taste of this simple raitha is so flavorful and refreshing especially for summer as curd keeps our body cool. This is one of the easiest and quick raita that goes good with any kind of Biryani. But I personally liked it with the quinoa pulao. I think raita doesn't need more introduction, so here you go straight to the recipe.
- Cilantro - hand full
- Mint -hand full
- Curd - 1 1/2 cups
- Salt - as per taste
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Green chilli - 1
- Chat masala - 1/4 tsp
- Grind mint, cilantro and green chilies, cumin powder and chat masala, with a tbsp spoon of curd. Keep it aside.
- Meanwhile beat the curd with little salt.
- Now add the ground paste to curd and mix well.
- Raita is now ready to be served chilled. While serving, just sprinkle little cumin powder and chat masala.
- It goes well with any kind biryani or chapathi.
whatever-goes-wednesday-221|wonderful-wednesday-blog-hop-72|wonderfully-creative-wednesdays-19|show-share-wednesday-79|fantastic-thursday-94|catch-glimpse-party-181|doggone-dirty-craftin-linky-party_8 | share-the-food-fun-at-the-plant-based-potluck-party | weekend-recipe-link-party | Inspiration-spotlight-party | Inspiration-spotlight-party-linkup