Friday, October 3, 2014

Paneer Tikka Pizza

I love Paneer Tikka and I love Pizza, so thought I should introduce these two and guess what happened?? They fell in love at first sight and they are happily married and honeymooning in my mouth. hahhahha.. 



I'm typing out this post as I am stuffing this pizza in my mouth, so excuse me if I don't make any sense ok? Okayy.. I guess I'm high on cheese or is it paneer.. guess its the pina colada smoothie... Ok off to recipe now....*licking fingers*


                              I'll update with the better pic, promise!!

Ok I'm stable now guys... so here is the ingredient list.. 

Also, this time I got the pizza base from Sams Club, so the entire process just got easier!! You can make your own pizza crust too!! 

INGREDIENTS

Pizza base- 1 large
Cheese (Mozzarella) - as desired

For  Tikka

150 grams Paneer(cubed)
4 tbsp Yogurt
1/2 bell pepper(any color, diced) 
1/2 onion (chopped into bite size)
1 cup pineapple(diced) *optional
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1  tsp red chili powder
1/2 coriander powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp garam masala 
1/2 tsp chaat masala *optional
1/2 tsp juice of lemon
salt as required

METHOD

1. Whisk the yogurt in a bowl till creamy. Add ginger garlic paste, salt, lime juice and mix well.
2. Add the spice powders and mix well..  Taste it and adjust the salt/ spice powders.
3. Add the cubed paneer , pineapple & diced veggies to the yogurt marinade.
4. Fold in gently so that the paneer & veggies are evenly coated with the yogurt mixture.
5. Keep it aside for 1 hour in room temperature. Refrigerate it if you are planning to keep it for more than 1 hour.

 Now comes the assembling part

My pizza base came with pizza sauce on it. If you are making you own base, then apply a coat of pizza sauce evenly.

6. Preheat the oven to 375 deg F atleast 15 minutes before you start baking.
7. Top the pizza with marinated paneer n veggies.
8. Sprinkle generous amount of grated cheese on top.
9. Bake the pizza in the oven for 18-20 minutes or until the crust is cooked.
10. Remove the pizza and serve hot 

linking parties mix-it-up-monday|

2 comments:

Do you like it? Don't be a silent reader ;) leave a comment

Privacy Policy