This homemade strawberry lemonade is delicious and extremely easy to make. Ripe strawberries combined with freshly squeezed lemon will create a refreshing drink for a summer day. Pretty beautiful red color aren't they? :). This lemonade can be experimented with fruits like raspberry, blueberry, mango etc. Everyone will love it!!
- Fresh strawberries - 8
- Lemon - 1
- Sugar - 3 tbsp
- Salt - pinch
- Water - as needed
- Wash and remove the top green part from the strawberries.
- Now slice the strawberries.
- Grind strawberries with sugar and water to a smooth paste.
- Now strain the paste with strainer by adding more water.
- Squeeze lemon and add a pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Adding salt will balance the taste of lemon.
- You can also use frozen strawberry.