Monday, September 22, 2014

Easy Fall Decor Ideas {Collab with Vikalpah}


 As much as I love the beaches, shorts, popsicles & active days of Summer...what is it about Fall that makes us feel rejuvenated..The one thing I feel absolutely lucky about living in Chicago is that I get to experience all 4 seasons. 

It's Fall, Y'all !!  It's the most wonderful time of the year..at least for me :D Why you ask? 
Scented candles galore, foliage, pumpkin spiced latte,Halloween, new episodes of our favorite TV shows!!...
boots, sweaters, scarves.. as we change our wardrobes, we also tend to add a little Fall flair to our home. 
So if you're looking for easy & inexpensive Fall decor ideas, you have come to the right place. Also this post is a collab with my dear friend Sahana @Vikalpah, you should totally go check out her page for more Fall decor ideas. 

Here's few artsy looking decor ideas for your home and if you don't have  an artsy bone, don't worry: these are simple, inexpensive and so easy that even kids can do it !! OKAY? Okay..Let's do it

Fall Themed Vase











Linking this post to 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Aishwarya,
    It's so much fun to decorate our homes to reflect the seasons. I love these nifty fall decorating ideas. Thank you so much
    for sharing creative decorating ideas with us at the Healthy, Happy, Green and Natural Party Blog Hop. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such fun ideas! I love fall leaves. (Found you on Two Uses Tuesday)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up at Two Uses Tuesday! I love the vase with the leaves in it. I had a wreath made of fake leaves. Forgot to switch the front door window to glass and fall weather made the fake leaves bleed color down my white door. what a mess =)

    ReplyDelete

Do you like it? Don't be a silent reader ;) leave a comment

Privacy Policy