Wednesday, September 17, 2014

DIY Cherry Blossom decor

Hello, my lovelies...

How many of you got lucky to see the beautiful Northern Lights? Do tag us on twitter if you got any good pics... I'm a sucker for all things beautiful & unique.. like northern lights, rainbow, sunset, cherry blossom...Speaking of cherry blossom,  I stumbled upon a beautiful DIY decor recently and I badly wanted to recreate it. Thank you so much Mandee for the beautiful printable.. I love it..love it ..loveee it.. You guys should totally go check her blog.. You'll fall in love just like I did!!



Just so you guys know, its absolutely legit to make cherry blossom decor in Fall season..Or I just couldn't wait till next spring. LOL. Did I tell you, this project costs almost nothing and it is the easiest cherry blossom decor I have come across!!! All credits goes to Mandee, the genius..



Hey!! Did you notice my Chicago Bean masterpiece?? If you guys haven't seen/heard about it, don't worry!! Its nothing like this.. its much more beautiful..you guys must see when you plan to visit Chicago. 
And the other centerpiece at the right, I guess you guys would have seen it already if you have been following the blog else click here. Ok now on to this project..let me tell what we need
  • Cherry blossom printable
  • paper
  • some branches
  • scissors
  • glue


Print out the design, cut out the flowers and stick them onto the branches. Arrange the branches in a flower vase and place it wherever you like. Mine keeps crawling from living room to bedroom to dining room. haha


That is all!! Really.. that simple 
I'll be back real soon with some easy peasy Fall decor ideas. Can't wait!!! K.Byee

linking this post to : 
Hearth n soul blog hop My favorite things link party two uses Tuesday link party

5 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty idea. I love cherry blossoms! Your Chicago painting is beautiful too. Thank you for sharing this post with us at the Hearth and Soul hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very pretty as things are browning and falling! Fresh and alive. Have you seen the painting tutorial to make cherry blossoms by dipping the bottom of a pop bottle in paint to make the blooms? I'd love to see this on my linkup over at SarahCelebrates.com, all things DIY, crafts and upcycling. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Sarah! Have linked this in your party. I have that dipping project pinned in my pinterest board, will save it for future once I have my kids. haha..

      Delete
    2. Thanks for linking up! Hope to see you next week =)

      Delete

Do you like it? Don't be a silent reader ;) leave a comment

Privacy Policy